- Please be aware that our free domain offer is only valid for the first year. Renewals will be available at the regular price.
- You get a free domain with every purchase of Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server packages. This offer is not valid for Email Hosting packages.
- The billing cycle for domain name registrations may differ from the billing period for your hosting plans. Thus, you have to renew both services individually.
- Premium domains are expensive and so when you request for a premium domain name in our free offer, the registration process will be cancelled.
- Got any final questions before making this purchase? Call +8801681111888
We believe in being fair at Doodle. Thus, you won't be charged extra for renewals. We have a flat rate for both registrations and renewals.
Our discount offers are only valid for the first year. You will have to pay the regular registration fee for renewals.
Yes, it is! Let's say you register a domain for 2 years, the price will be discount offer + 1 year regular registration rate. The same principle applies for however many years you register for.
It's not a complex process. All you have to do is login to your domain panel, select the domain you want to renew and make the payment.
Domain registration is when you register a domain name. In general you're paying for a name on the world wide web. On the contrary, you need a place to host your domain name. This is essential for your website to work and thus is called web hosting.
Changing a domain name after registration is not possible. Once you've registered a domain, you have secured that name to yourself for the period of years you have registered for. If you really want a different domain name than the one you've already registered, then your only available option is to register a brand new domain name.